Where is CityRow located?
Our address is 80 Fifth Avenue. The studio is on the 15th floor in Suite 1501. Our elevators are slower than we’d like, so please allow a few extra minutes.
What should I wear/bring?
Wear fitted, comfortable workout clothes and sneakers. You WILL break a sweat! Hydration is key, so either plan to buy a water at our front desk or bring your own water or water bottle. We have a water cooler in the studio.
Do you have locker rooms/changing rooms?
We do not have changing rooms or locker rooms at this time, so please come ready to row!
How do I book a class?
You can see our schedule and book classes here.
How much are classes?
Single classes are $32 (BUY). We also have the following packages available for purchase for your convenience:
- New Client Special: 3 Classes – $90 ($30/class – one time only) BUY
- 5-Class Pack – $155 ($31) BUY
- 10-Class Pack – $295 ($29.5) BUY
- 20-Class Pack – $545 ($27.3) BUY
Student single classes are $29 (BUY). Student packages are as follows:
- 5-Class Pack – $140 ($28) BUY
- 10-Class Pack – $270 ($27) BUY
- 20-Class Pack – $520 ($26) BUY
30-Day Unlimited Packages are $475 (BUY). Details are as follows:
- Unlimited sessions (yes, that even means 2x per day if you’re feeling up to the challenge!) for 30 days.
- Package begins on the day of purchase.
- Special cancellation policy: you can cancel up to 12 hours before class (versus 24 hours for all other class packs); however, late cancels/no-shows will incur a fee of $20.
- Non-transferable, non-refundable.
View the class schedule here.
Hamptons Location: we’re taking our Signature Row to the FITiST Collective in East Hampton!
- Single Class: $40
- 5-Class Pack: $180
- Price includes towel and water.
- Expires after Labor Day.
Read more, view class schedule, and purchase packages here.
What classes do you offer?
Signature Row is a high in intensity but low in impact, it takes you through alternating intervals of rowing and sculpting, targeting your legs, core, and arms. This is full body cardio and strength training at its finest and catered to all fitness levels and expert as well as novice rowers! Be prepared to sweat.
Row & Flow begins with a high intensity cardio session on the row machine followed by vinyasa flow yoga, this class gives you that cardio burst that you want with the stretching and focused breathing that you know you need.
Row & Core similar in structure to our signature class, Row & Core takes you through alternating intervals of rowing and intervals of core focused toning.
What is your late arrival/cancellation policy?
- LATE ARRIVAL: Running late but on your way? Give us a call at (212) 242-4790 so we hold your spot! If you do not check in by class start time your spot will be given away to someone on the waitlist. If you are late and we have not given your spot away, we will let you drop in up to 5 minutes after class start time. Note: First timers must be on their rower by class start time or they will not be allowed in. This means getting there early with enough time to change/put stuff away and get to your spot.
- CLASS CANCELLATION: Class reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before the scheduled class. Each class not cancelled within the 24 hour deadline will result in a loss of one class from the purchased series.
- WAIT LIST: Spots off the waitlist will be granted on a first come, first served basis through email notification.
- EXPIRATION: Single Class Passes and the New Client Special expire 3 months from date of purchase. 5-Class Packages expire 6 months from date of purchase. 10-Class Packages and 20-Class Packages expire 1 year from date of purchase.