Where is CityRow located?
Our address is 80 Fifth Avenue. The studio is on the 15th floor in Suite 1501. Our elevators are slower than we’d like, so please allow a few extra minutes.
What should I wear/bring?
Wear fitted, comfortable workout clothes and sneakers. You WILL break a sweat! Hydration is key, so either plan to buy a water at our front desk or bring your own water or water bottle. We have a water cooler in the studio.
Do you have locker rooms/changing rooms?
We do not have changing rooms or locker rooms at this time, so please come ready to row!
How do I book a class?
You can see our schedule and book classes here.
How much are classes?
Single classes are $32. We also have the following packages available for purchase for your convenience:
- New Client Special: 3 Classes – $90 ($30/class – one time only)
- 5-Class Pack – $155 ($31)
- 10-Class Pack – $295 ($29.5)
- 20-Class Pack – $545 ($27.3)
Student single classes are $29. Student packages are as follows:
- 5-Class Pack – $140 ($28)
- 10-Class Pack – $270 ($27)
- 20-Class Pack – $520 ($26)
Classes and class packages can be purchased here.
What classes do you offer?
Signature Row is a high in intensity but low in impact, it takes you through alternating intervals of rowing and sculpting, targeting your legs, core, and arms. This is full body cardio and strength training at its finest and catered to all fitness levels and expert as well as novice rowers! Be prepared to sweat.
Row & Flow begins with a high intensity cardio session on the row machine followed by vinyasa flow yoga, this class gives you that cardio burst that you want with the stretching and focused breathing that you know you need.
What is your late arrival/cancellation policy?
- LATE ARRIVAL: Check-in closes 5 minutes before class begins. If you do not check in before that time, you must call the studio at (212) 242-4790 or your spot may be released to the waitlist. No one will be permitted to enter the studio more than 5 minutes after class start time.
- CLASS CANCELLATION: Class reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before the scheduled class. Each class not cancelled within the 24 hour deadline will result in a loss of one class from the purchased series.
- WAIT LIST: Spots off the waitlist will be granted on a first come, first served basis through email notification.
- EXPIRATION: Package classes expire 1 year from date of purchase.